Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tyng's (hot) 19th birthday

Today is tyng(hot) birthday. 4 of us (geral, yenru, tyng, san) , steph, samuel, ben, alvin, cynthia, [YUNG] celebrated tyng birthday together. at 1st, we did cake in geral house. went thru lotsa process. including go boulevard buy ingredients and my gummies=p cost me RM9.30 ahhhhhh. at nite we go shuang tian restaurant for steamboat then spring's silhoutte for drink. hehe. Today pictures speak. too lazy to explain what happened. hehehe^^



steph, me, SAM, GERAL


ju, tyng cake, geral, me


TYNG CAKE. nice o not??? =p


me doing agar agar=P


me + ju


what the hell is yenru doing???


i like=p i prefer individual one. hehe. jkjk.


tyng's reaction. hahaha. when we gave her surprise.


four of us. awww, love u guys. hehe:P


hot & cold


cold & hot


cold & hot


ju & geral


me & ju


HAM


HAM's blood


kolien me. peel HAM. haih. got blood.



drinking at silhoutte.


tyng a bit drunk.



me reddish.


hot, cold


Today is quite wonderful and memorable cos its tyng's last birthday in kch(before 22 years old la). aww~ oh, too bad sam + geral cant join us in silhoutte cos the beer thr reli tastes nicer than others like what steph said. but, there'll surely be next time=P hm, i guess thats all & wish adorable jane rosemary margaret elisabeth chai ong chai tyng a HAPPIE birthday & wish u all the best ya=P love u. muacks!

No comments: