Thursday, August 7, 2008

We have started SCHOOLING!!!

For the 1st few days of schooling, its DAMN boring. OMG. the stupid FIS( Financial Information System). Lecturer told us that the failure rate is around 60%!!!

OMG OMG OMG. u tell me la, how to study. havent concentrate oledi shock si loh. haih. y should we study to gain knowledge. ask einstein gv me half of his knowledge lah. so so so so LAZY ki.


aisii. duno y. i feel embarassed cos tyng seem to be MORE hardworking than me.
OMG. God, pls save me ya. i wan my passion back to study. dun wana fail.

hmm. ok la, see our pics=)





Our 1st day in sch


Too bored in lecture but...


The BIS lecturer is VY VY VY cuteeee. see his microphone? he put somewhere near his tummy and YET he can speak SO loud.lol. I love his class + the way he talks.



2nd day in sch. PINKS together in washroom. hehe. we cute anot??? ^^ (so perasan like ju ki)


3rd day. WHITES for hot + cold. hehehe. enuf fren lei.

skyangelice(babi ju), tyng(hot) , mua(colddddd)


Steph(huitingggg), geral hiding, skyangelice took her place, tyng & me



Cold is just TOO bored in MNG waiting for HOT to try on clothes cos COLD no need try but decide in 2 mins...


Random pic on that day of skyangelice + me(cold)

p/s: ju, i edit it edi. so dun hiam the pic not nice. i like it erh. hehehe^^


Ok la, nth to say liao. hv a nice day ahead:)

No comments: